Welcome to 4th Grade at Noah Webster Schools!
We have a spectacular journey ahead of us! In addition to the core subjects of reading, writing, and math, your child will have the opportunity to learn about the early development and colonization of the regions and cultures of the Americas and many intriguing topics in our science curriculum. Students will be encouraged to ask questions and participate in fun, yet challenging coursework in his or her classroom. 4th grade students will be more involved than ever when learning about various subjects. From conducting physical experiments to solving problems through constructive group work, your child will experience it all!
Each school year, 4th graders encounter exciting endeavors outside of the classroom by attending scheduled field trips. Field trips are a time for our students to recognize the connection between the curriculum, subjects and topics learned in the classroom and the real word. While field trips have varied over the past few years, 4th grade field trips have previously included taking students to the Arizona Museum of Natural History, ASU-School of Earth and Space Exploration, Goldfield Ghosttown, Arizona Capital, and Pueblo Grand Museum.
Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year! The fourth-grade teaching team would like to welcome you to fourth grade. We look forward to meeting you at Open House prior to the first day of school. At Open House you will be able to find out who your child’s teacher is and meet them. Open House is also a time when you can learn about other activities and services provided by the school such as transportation, food services, aftercare, and after school programs. Stay tuned for more information via email regarding Open House.
Below you will find the supply list for 4th grade. If your teacher needs additional items, they will inform you throughout the school year. In addition, prior to sending in any items not listed on the supply list, please check with your child’s teacher.
Please remember to label all of your student’s personal belongings (jacket, water bottle, backpack, and lunch box) with first and last name. This will help locate them should items become misplaced.
If your child will not be attending Noah Webster Schools, please contact the front office at 480-291-6900 (Pima) or 480-986-2335 (Mesa).
2023-2024 SUPPLY LIST
- 1 zipper pouch (3 ring) for binder (No pencil boxes please)
- 1 pair of earbuds/headphones for laptops
- 1 package of #2 wooden pencils (Ticonderoga brand preferred)
- 1 package of pencil top erasers or large pink erasers
- 1 box of crayons (24 count) or box of colored pencils or markers
- 3 folders with pockets and prongs
- 3 composition notebooks
- 1 package of highlighters (multi-colored)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 ream of white copy paper
- 1 package of wide-ruled lined paper
- Girls: 1 box of tissues
- Boys: 1 roll of paper towels
- Parents are responsible for sending their child to school daily with a refillable water bottle.
- There is a one-time $15.00 classroom supply fee that can be paid at Open House in the classroom (cash or check only)
4th Grade Teaching Team
Noah Webster Schools