2020-2021 NWS Laptop Rental
Noah Webster Schools is offering the option to borrow a laptop on a loan basis for enrolled students in need of a device for distance learning. Families interested in borrowing a laptop will need to remit a $50.00 deposit per laptop. The deposit(s) will be refunded, less any damage, upon the return of the device. In order to reserve a device, deposit payments must be received by Wednesday, August 12, 2020. As long as the deposit is paid by the deadline, priority will be given to those who have previously rented a laptop and returned it when the student(s) resumed on-campus, in-person learning. All first-time renters will be prioritized by first come, first serve based on laptop availability. Please see below for step-by-step instructions on how to make the deposit.
Laptops will be available for pick up between 8:00-11:00 am on Monday, August 17, 2020. First-time renters may have a different pick up date. When picking up your laptop, please bring with you the signed Computer Usage Policy and Contract. A new contract is required each time a device is rented. If you are unable to print the policy and contract, a hard copy will be available to sign at pick up.
Please click HERE to download the 2020-2021 Computer Usage Policy and Contract.
Please click HERE to download a PDF version of the instructions below.
How do I set up an account to pay online? What if I have an existing account?
Noah Webster Schools has partnered with Boonli to give parents a convenient way to pay for various deposits and programs online. You can access the website by typing in the URL for the appropriate campus or by clicking on the Online Payments links below. Please make sure you are accessing the correct campus website.
Setting up an account on the Boonli payment portal is simple. Using the school password below, follow the steps to create an account. Remember, you only need to set up an account once and that account will be used each time you log in. If you have an existing account from the previous school year, please log in and update teacher/classroom (“Location”) information for each student profile, prior to placing an order/payment. If you need to add any additional student profiles, please do so under your account profile.
- Go to the URL for your campus (click the correct campus link and bookmark the page for future reference)
- Please verify that you are creating an account on the correct campus website.
- Click Create an Account
- Enter the correct password for your campus:
- NWS-Mesa Password is: nwmesa1
- NWS-Pima Password is: NWP1
- Passwords are case-sensitive
- Enter parent information
- Create your own username and password
- Select: I will be Ordering for Other People
- Click Submit
- Under Other Profiles, Enter the Student’s Information:
- Student First and Last Name
- Location is the Student’s Classroom or Grade Level
- Child’s Date of Birth
- Select Add Profile. Repeat for any additional students.
- Student profiles will appear on the right side
- Click I’m Done when each student has a profile.
- Sign In to begin ordering.
How do I pay the rental deposit?
Log into your account and follow the steps below. At any time, you can select the cart in the upper right-hand corner to view the items in your cart and checkout. A nominal 3% fee is charged per transaction so we can offer online payments. The $50.00 deposit(s) will be refunded, less any damage, upon the return of the device.
- Select Laptop Rental from the Welcome Menu
- Select Laptop Rental Deposit ($50.00) to add the item to your cart (cart is located on right side)
- Select one of the following:
- Select Save and Go to Next Day to save the item in the cart (Choose if you have multiple students that need a laptop)
- Select Save and Go to Cart if you would like to check out and pay (Choose if you only need to rent one laptop)
- If you have multiple students, select a different student profile to add a laptop deposit for each additional student.
- Once each student’s deposit has been added to the cart, select Checkout
- Enter Payment Information and verify Billing Address
- Be sure to process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the laptop rental service.
**Once you have created your Boonli Account, you will also be able to order Breakfast and Lunch meals for NWS students.