Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! The first-grade teaching team would like to welcome you to first grade. We look forward to meeting you at Open House prior to the first day of school. At the Open House you will be able to find out who your child’s teacher is and meet them. Open House is also a time when you can learn about other activities and services provided by the school such as transportation, food services, aftercare, and after school programs. Stay tuned for more information via email regarding Open House.
Below you will find the supply list for 1st grade. If your teacher needs additional items, they will inform you throughout the school year. In addition, prior to sending in any items not listed on the supply list, please check with your child’s teacher.
Please, remember to label all of your student’s personal belongings (jacket, water bottle, backpack, and lunch box) with first and last name. This will help locate them should items become misplaced.
If your child will not be attending Noah Webster Schools, please contact the front office at 480.291.6900 (Pima) or 480.986.2335 (Mesa).
2021-2022 SUPPLY LIST
- Pencil box
- 2 composition notebooks
- 2 plastic bendable 2-pocket poly folders
- 1 pair of earbuds/headphones for laptops/tablets
- 2 packages of #2 wooden pencils (Ticonderoga brand preferred)
- 2 boxes of crayons (24 count)
- 1 package of thick tip dry erase markers
- 1 package of highlighters
- 1 package of pink erasers
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 packages of glue sticks
- Boys: 1 box of tissues and a ream of white copy paper
- Girls: 1 roll of paper towels and one package of either construction paper or colored paper
- Parents are responsible for sending their child to school daily with a refillable water bottle
There is a one-time classroom supply fee that can be paid at Open House in the classroom (cash or check only):
- KG – 2nd grade: $8.00
- 3rd – 6th grade: $12.00
1st Grade Teaching Team
Noah Webster Schools